It 's My Diaries ,My Blog =))

Thursday 28 April 2011

28th of April, 2011

Today, somethings cause me felt upset.
I thought, I am fine. It's Okay. Yet, not.
A Liar ? for 2 plus years  until now still...
It is true ?Yeah, maybe.When I can be clear-headed ?

Is it I have no right to have my own things ?
Suddenly, hate this words 'WE'.
You have never known cared* others feeling but yourself.
Maybe you have, but I really cant see it.

Too patient is not good, too. It will turn into passive.
Yes, I am totally that kind of the person.
Hard to say 'NO', but doesn't mean every things.
If it is harm to me, my family or my friends.
Yes, I will. 

I am super care about people comment on me.
Due to I extremely care cause me always not be myself
I don't like that. I tried to change but it is hard for me.
It is annoying !

Apologize if I have made any grammars mistake.
My English is not good at all. Improving~ =D
Thank you for spending your time to view my blog.

Bye. =)

3 comments:

  1. viewing~ reading~ is okay! a good start to blog is a good start to improve ur eng :D that's why i like blogging. hehee.

    ps: im kind of super care about what's others think about me too! (;

    wow wow wow!!! full of snsd! i like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya.. that is the reason i open it .. =))

    hehe ..pink pink pink ..snsd =DDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. what things make u upset?

    ReplyDelete