It 's My Diaries ,My Blog =))

Monday 29 August 2011

30th of August, 2011


Aha. I’m back again. :D
I am having holidays now. So do you, right? ;)
Happy Holidays and Selamat Hari Raya to everyone. 1 Malaysia. xDD
The only thing happy that live in Malaysia is a lot of HOLIDAYS.
Our country has different races and cultures. That’s why we have lots of holidays that other countries never had.
Should we proud or sigh? LOL.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Sone. Am I qualified to say I am a Sone?
I don’t think so. I am still not an officially Sone. :(
Maybe a ‘half’ Sone. Sometimes, I am only concerning those I like and love the most among them.
Being a Sone, must be love nine of them.
 Maybe not equal but at least not bias on someone overly.
Anyway, I still like the way they are, the way they all together.
I’m still learning to be an officially Sone. :D
I started crush on them in the last year of December until now.
It is just within 1 year, not even exceed 1 year.
The love feeling is getting strongly day by day.
The very first I like among them is Taeyeon. Then, Tiffany.
Next, Seohyun, also for now.
The very next will be them, Jessica, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Soo Young and Yoona.
When the day come, I will be a Sone, an officially Sone. <3

Bye :))

No comments:

Post a Comment