It 's My Diaries ,My Blog =))

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas Gift: The Letter 1

Dear best friend,

Hey, how are you these few days? :) Although we just saw each other last 2 weeks ago. Is everything okay? Hope that everything will be fine especially on relationship. But I think it is working well, right? Christmas is coming on this Sunday. Planning to go somewhere? Remember, if no people date you, find me. Haha. I’ll be your backup but got condition! Hehe. :D And, after I wrote that, we have already made a deal! Wahaha. Practically, I wrote this letter for... hmm... kind of embarrassing. LOL. Just want to spread my love for you. haha. Kidding. Actually I just want to say something to you. That’s easy.

Still remember last 2months after the long messages? We seldom talk somehow. Did you aware of it? Actually I thought you didn’t treat me as your best friends already. It is not because of what you had said in the long messages. It is actually none of the messages business. It’s another matter. I scared of asking you and receiving message that I don’t want to hear. Somehow I, myself, felt that there was a wall between you and me. And, you were just quite. That’s what put me more into the bad feelings. Finally, I found the answer which is a big fool for me. The person you said was the other person that I don’t know,not me. You know, that month I kept thinking of negatives. Yes, I think too much and put myself in bad mood. After this, I only knew that I am such an IDIOT. I’m too sensitive. I pissed off myself, why I didn’t trust you. I’m  pretty sure that you get hurts. I’m so sorry. You can angry and unforgiving me but don’t ever unfriend me, okay?

Anyway, I do love you, you know? Haha. I wrote this letter without name but I bet you know I am talking about you, right? If you were stalking me. xD Wishes you have a great and nice day! :D

Yours sincerely,
Kashin.

No comments:

Post a Comment