It 's My Diaries ,My Blog =))

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Merry Christmas :)

Taa-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Surprise!! I'm back. =,=

Seriously, no idea what to update.

And, I'm in holidays now :)) just inform to let u date me. Wahaha. xD  narcissism* ==


Btw Christmas is coming in this week. Left 5 days :)
Every shopping malls had made some splendid, brilliant and gorgeous decorations for the grand Christmas.
The environment is all filled with Christmas atmosphere. Awaiting its arrival. FASTER! :D
Santa Claus + Presents + Christmas Trees + Sweets + Turkey (I think I had tried once when I was working, yeah!)     + Christmas Songs and  Green + Red + White colors! So on!
All those represents CHRISTMAS as Everyone knows :)


And, yea, forget one thing, Christmas Party !!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so desire for it! with friends! never been party with friends but family Yes!
Every years, my whole family will held a small party on Christmas Eve.
It is actually organized by my aunt and all family will be participated on it.
Activities just like usual Christmas party will do- buffet, games, exchange presents.
Maybe this year will be different, I mean, not going to celebrate. How sad! D:
My parents say it is troublesome because have to prepare many things, including cook. 
Just Maybe. Who knows.
Hope that this - 'maybe' will never ever appear.
Hope that this year will be different from the other past years.
Yet, seems like most of my friends are having part-time job on Christmas day.
Maybe the 'different' is celebrated alone. :'(
How sad if I'm celebrating alone without friends accompany on this special festival. Aiks.
They are so busying unlike me.


Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! :D
Enjoy this Sunday =)


Here are pictures of Girls' Generation <3 





Before end, recommend you guys one Christmas song- Diamond from Girls' Generation!
It's very NICE!
Here is the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hKP6A9vRMw
Have a look!


Bye :))



No comments:

Post a Comment