It 's My Diaries ,My Blog =))

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Gift: The Letter 2

Dear best friend,

          Girl, how are you lately? Is everything working well? We’ve been a long time didn’t meet. One month or more, I guess. Do you feel jealous or sad when you saw the first letter wasn’t you? Haha. Calm down. It’s now your turn. :) Or you have no time to view my blog since you’re so busying, aren’t you? xD Anyway, happiness around you, I bet! I am pretty sure you are super-duper happiness now, isn’t it? Great, keep going! :D

           Miss you so much, you know? Hehe. Although we do not seeing each other often like secondary, we still cherished every time when three of us hanging out together. Our friendships are not changing anyway. And, please stop thinking of because we aren’t study together that makes you feel you are outsider among us. No, you’re NOT! You are you, on the same way, we are still who we are. We are not changing any as well as our friendships! Yes and of course, our friends’ ranges are different now. But, no worries, okay? We are still same. By the way, I really get what you mean that ‘at least two of us have, but you don’t.’ But, it is actually not so good if often happening. The consequence has only two ways. One is good thing, and another is bad thing of course. You get what I mean, do you??And, honestly, I really love when we chit-chatting, heart-to-heart. I do enjoy chatting with you. What a great time for me!! C:

          Lastly, I do love you, friend. <3 haha. And, Sunday free? Or have dated? Haha. If no, let’s go out together! Obviously you know who I am talking about. Wishes you have great time and MERRY CHRISTMAS! Bye :)

Yours sincerely,
Kashin.

No comments:

Post a Comment